Meet With An Advisor Today
Call 250.758.8383 or drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The act of gathering, acquiring, recording, or obtaining personal information from any source, including third parties, by any means.
- Voluntary agreement for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information for defined purposes. Consent can be either express or implied and can be provided directly by the individual or by an authorized representative. Express consent can be given orally, electronically or in writing, but is always unequivocal and does not require any inference on the part of JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC. Implied consent is consent that can reasonably be inferred from an individual’s action or inaction.
- An individual who purchases or otherwise acquires or uses any of JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC.’s products or services or otherwise provides personal information to JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC. in the course of JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC.’s commercial activities.
- Making personal information available to a third party.
- An employee of or independent contractor to JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC.
- Personal Information
- Information about an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
- Third Party
- An individual or organization outside of JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC.
- The treatment, handling, and management of personal information by and within JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC. or by a third party with the knowledge and approval of JOHNSTON, JOHNSTON & ASSOC.